This title isn’t quite complete – it should also include something about working solo, so in this context, here goes!
- On birthdays, at the surprise office party, I get all the corners, and now the cake only has 4 pieces!
- Some of those telemarketers can be really sweet, my bff for a few minutes, especially if she can manage to turn off that “Your call may be monitored…” function – still wondering when my quality will be good enough not to require the control purposes.
- When it comes to softball, now I’m always at bat!
- Over time, you learn that overtime is actually two words.
- Ellen can actually be pretty cool . . . over time she’s taught me to dance!
- You learn that staff meetings are something you can do in bed.
- Eventually you need to call an exterminator to find all the post-it notes.
- You no longer have time for two hours of minesweeper every day.
- You can give the cleaning staff the day off, and sometimes, if you’re really nice, it’s okay to make that two or three!
- Dreaming – day or night – goes uninterrupted and turns into an amazing novel or some fine art!
- Going out for pizza becomes an adventure . . . enjoy this video, it’s hilarious:
The Pizza Adventure!
Finally, if you’d like to add to my list, feel free to comment . . . love to hear from you!